Finally I have produced the remaining pieces, and am pleased to be able to say that Paho 1.1 is released.
1) Paolo Patierno’s .Net and WinRT MQTT client, M2Mqtt, version 4.0.0
2) An Android service – a wrapper around the existing Java client. Version 1.0.2
3) Embedded C and C++ MQTT client libraries, version 1.0.0
Updated versions of the existing client libraries:
1) Roger Light’s Python MQTT client, version 1.1
2) The full fat Posix/Windows/MacOS C client, updated to version 1.0.3
3) The Java MQTT client, updated to version 1.0.2
Thanks to everyone who has contributed, with code, bugs, suggestions or advice — anything 🙂
I’ve updated some essentials on the web site, including references to the MQTT 3.1.1 standard, but there are updates that are still needed. If you find anything, please let me know.